- Discuss your program requirements, including organizational structure,
growth projections, budget parameters and scheduling.
- Determine design concept for project
- Analyze adjacencies, communication and workflow needs.
- Assess quantity and type of workstations and their requirements such as
filing, storage and work surface areas.
Establish equipment, common work areas, and filing requirements.
- Apply programming information to create block plans and square footage
- Review organizational chart of involved occupants and determine their
relationship to design concept application.
- Evaluate workstation typical to
accommodate goals and objectives.
- Select and recommend appropriate furniture and provide necessary finish
- Select and present finish materials options for floors, walls, and window,
- Create preliminary budget analysis of approved furnishing solutions and
revise selections as necessary to accommodate the budget.
- Develop the space layout, furniture selection and finishes to meet
programming and design concept requirement.
- Create a Cad Based furniture plan of your approved design concept.
- Involve specialty consultants as necessary.
- Create three-dimensional drawings for better visualization.
- Prepare project costs for approved furnishings, finishes and installation.
- Provide computer-generated drawings and specifications, detailing the
requirements necessary for procurement, fabrication, shipment and delivery of
- Develop project schedule and coordinate contractors.
- Monitor progress; ensure tasks stay within the established parameters.
- Coordinate all pre-installation planning and consultation activities.
- Alert client to any discrepancies, changes, and additions that may impact
- Ensure work is progressing according to schedule and expectations.
- Conduct post-installation punch list.
- Installation management services designed to provide timely,
cost-effective product receipt, delivery and installation of new and existing
- Move management services are also available for large move coordination
Vicksburg, MI 49097